Leadfoot Ranch is one of the world’s finest properties nestled amidst 150-acres of manicured grounds within a location of unrivaled natural beauty. On the seaside cliffs of the Pacific Ocean with its hypnotic deep blue waters, this distinctive seaside location sets a new standard in rustic elegance on the Cormandel Peninsula with the natural grace and beauty of a costal ranch.
Below is a list of venue options and prices as a general guide.
Please take a look at the pricing structure below which will outline the costs associated with booking Leadfoot Ranch. All prices include tables, chairs, dinnerware, pavillion and barn.
To Hire the Venue – Old Barn, Pavilion & Stage
|Old Barn, Pavilion and Stage||Starting at $5,950.00 + GST|
The Old Barn
Seats 120 people on long tables
Seats 100 people on round tables
Leadfoot Ranch also offers an option of a secondary marquee in addition to the barn. This marquee addition seats an additional 250 quests.
Venue hire includes: tables, chairs, glassware, crockery, cutlery, for up to 120 guests. Additional tables, chairs, candelabras, crockery, glassware will be charged out accordingly.
The Fee to Hire the Leadfoot Ranch Covers:
- Venue for up to 120 people
- Registry table
- Tables & chairs
- Dessert table
- Crockery, cutlery and branded glassware
- Commercial kitchen for use by our recommended caterer or approved caterers
Additional Costs to the Venue Hire:
- Additional time at venue: Day before set up, expanded day of or day after
- Event Planner
- Printed material e.g. table numbers, place names, menus and table seating plan
- beautiful iron candelabras
- Table decorations, venue decorations e.g. fairy lights, festoons etc.
- Set up and removal of decorations
- Catering, wait staff and bar staff
- Band or DJ
- Confetti – paper – bio degradable – flowers including rose petals hydrangea blooms. Please note. No confetti bombs, glitter or rice are permitted in the reception area. No fireworks or fire lanterns are permitted
- Glassware – if you desire unbranded glassware
- Alcohol – you have the option of bringing in your own alcohol. A corkage of $6.00 per person will be charged out. No hard liquor allowed – Beer and Wine only
- Additional tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery above the 120 covered by the venue hire
- Table linen including top table bridal skirt, clothes and napkins for your table settings
- Drip Free Candles only– 3” pillar candles required per candelabra. Each candelabra holds 7 candles
- Floral arrangements to be delivered complete
- Security for the main gate starting 30 minutes prior to the event up until the conclusion of the event. No security required if using Orchard Road.
- Additional power cables for lighting or sound.
- All prices are GST exclusive