Thank you for considering the exclusive Leadfoot Ranch for your special day. The Leadfoot Ranch is quite simply the perfect place to create an extraordinarily personal and romantic seaside celebration, where you and your fiancé can exchange vows and celebrate in the company of family and friends.
Booking your wedding at the Leadfoot Ranch includes the wedding and reception site from the afternoon prior to your wedding, the wedding day and the morning after. It also includes tables and chairs for the ceremony and reception and everything to set the tables. The ceremony site, overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean is included with a wet weather option. See specifics below.
Leadfoot Ranch offers the bride and groom the opportunity to decorate the ceremony and reception sites to their own taste the day prior to the wedding.
Leadfoot Ranch Ceremony Site
We have a gorgeous outside ceremony site that will seat up to 100 guests. If you don’t mind some guests standing then we can have up to 150 at the ceremony site. In the unfortunate circumstance of bad weather we offer a complementary wet weather alternative.
To Hire the Leadfoot Ranch – $9,800 +gst
|Day Prior to Wedding 2PM to 6:00PM
Wedding Day Noon to Midnight
Day After Wedding 9:00AM to 11:00AM
Ceremony Site – No charge with Old Barn rental No Charge
Seats 120 people on long tables
Seats 100 people on round tables
Seats approximately 250 people on long tables
Seats approximately 150 people on round tables
Venue hire includes: tables, chairs, glassware, candelabras, crockery, cutlery, for up to 120 guests. Additional tables, chairs, candelabras, crockery, glassware.
At Leadfoot Ranch we offer you the use of our venue. A wedding coordinator is recommended to help with your wedding day schedule. Leadfoot Ranch does offer a wedding coordinator to help on your wedding day at an additional cost.
The Fee to Hire the Leadfoot Ranch Covers:
- Ceremony Site and reception venue for up to 120 people
- Registry table
- Wet weather ceremony option
- Tables & chairs
- Cake table
- Crockery, cutlery and branded glassware
- Commercial kitchen for use by our recommended caterer or approved caterers
- Wedding Planner
- Printed material e.g. table numbers, place names, menus and table seating plan
- Table decorations, venue decorations e.g. fairy lights, festoons etc.
- Set up and removal of decorations
- Catering, wait staff and bar staff
- Band or DJ
- Confetti – paper – bio degradable – flowers including rose petals hydrangea blooms. Please note. No confetti bombs, glitter or rice are permitted in the reception area. No fireworks or fire lanterns are permitted
- Sound System for ceremony site and reception
- Glassware – if you desire unbranded glassware
- Alcohol – you have the option of brining in your own alcohol. No hard liquor allowed – Beer and Wine only
- Table linen including top table bridal skirt, clothes and napkins for your table settings. Black table linens are available at no additional cost
- Drip Free Candles only– 3” pillar candles required per candelabra. Each candelabra holds 7 candles
- Floral arrangements to be delivered complete or as near to completion
- Additional power cables for lighting or sound.
- All prices are GST exclusive
Additional Costs to the Venue Hire: